Wednesday

I made me a picture.

So....I developed my first two rolls of film today.

It's surprisingly easy. I used to help my dad in the darkroom when I was just a wee lad so I sort of knew what to expect and wasn't suprised at the stank-ass odor of the chemicals. Of course color chemicals are 100 times worse and when I worked in the camera shop I made the mistake of sniffing a bottle of something or other and spent the next 10 minutes choking and wiping the discharge from every mucous membrane in my head off of my face.

Ok, enough about that.


Here is one of the pics...shot on Fomapan 100 with my now broken Pentax ME. I scanned one roll and I learned how to remove the funky purple cast the pics in my last post had by using some photo editing software.

Long live film.

(This is a shot of the Nashville Parthenon, by the way)