Wednesday

Yamaha SBG is in my hands

Well, I got it.

It's awesome.

It is as well made an instrument as I have ever seen and I am proud, elated, and like totally stoked to own one, dude.

The workmanship and attention to detail that goes into a guitar like this is something I truly admire and I found it touching that the man who built mine actually signed the inspection card in his own hand.

You did a fine job, Mr. Kobayashi.

I only wish you had a more interesting Japanese name.....Kobayashi is like Smith or Jones over there.




Anyway, I am already playing and sounding way better than I have any right to.


One problem though.

I now have an incredibly bad case of GAS.

Better known to musician types as "Guitar Acquisition Syndrome"

This affliction results from the realization that nothing goes better with a nice new guitar than another nice new guitar.

Or a nice used one.

You know...you can't really play Rolling Stones songs without a Telecaster........


....hmmmm.......


Maybe I'll just practice more.

Yeah....that's it.