Tuesday

I'm pretty sure I dislike blogs

Generally, I am of the opinion that they are nothing more than a vanity press for those who mistakenly feel they actually have something to say that is not only worth reading, but worth being read by large numbers of people who are neither friends or family.

Sure blogs are great for keeping up with family, sharing pictures, etc...but I find that most journeys taken off the Big Time Blog Highway end on dusty roads full of overblown prose, silly opinions, and shitty metaphors.

(Notice I said "most" not "all". If you are reading this and happen to be someone I know, rest assured that I think your Blog is awesome. Really...I love it.)


Despite my disdain for most things bloggish, I find that my natural curiosity about things I dislike has led me past intrigue and straight to the point where I want in on the action.

After all, I have a buttload of silly opinions about a variety of subjects and can bust out a shitty metaphor with the best of them.

I'll leave the overblown prose to the experts.


Most of the time.